To install JASP, please do the following:
- Right click the dmg file (e.g., JASP-0.15.0.1.dmg) and select “Open”
- Move JASP to your Application folder
- Go to your Application folder
- Double click on JASP to open it
- A window appears noting that the developer cannot be verified, select “Cancel”
- Right click JASP and select “Open”
- A window appears noting that the developer cannot be verified, select “Open”
- Right click JASP and select “Open” again
We hope you enjoy using JASP as much as we enjoy creating it. In case you’re new to JASP, you might want to check the following links:
If any issues come up, you can consult our
Feature requests and bug reports can be issued on our GitHub page.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates about JASP including our latest blog posts, JASP articles, example analyses, new features, interviews with team members, and more! In case you’re wondering what our newsletter looks like, check out the archive. You can unsubscribe at any time.
JASP is an open source program that will always be free of charge. Any donation is appreciated.