If you would like to attend your institution to the advantages of joining the JASP Community, please fill out our request form and send it to one or more people at your institution who can evaluate the decision to join the JASP Community. For instance, you could consider contacting one or more of the following groups at your institution:
- Your professor/department head
- Director of IT
- Librarian head
- Academic research office
- Thesis/Dissertation office
- Graduate Studies office
Four Easy Steps
- Please download and fill out the Request for JASP Support document (Word, LibreOffice, pdf).
- Send the request document to the person at your institution who can evaluate the decision to join the JASP Community.
- When you email your institutional contact, please consider adding JASP in the cc using email@example.com. This will allow JASP to follow up on your request and provide additional information if needed.
- Please forward the Request for JASP Support document to friends and colleagues at your institution (or at other institutions) so they can follow your lead.
Thanks for bringing JASP to the attention of your institution!