We are happy to announce that JASP 0.17.2 has been released and is now available on our download page page. JASP 0.17.2 contains the following new features and improvements:
- JASP now has a Power Module. This allows users to select appropriate experimental design. The module is also useful for teaching power analyses to students.
- R-Syntax shows in “Results”: R-Syntax is now also available in results. There are two ways to get R Syntax results to show up in the Results pane: 1. you can enable it automatically in your settings (Preferences -> Results -> Under “Miscellaneous Options” click on “Show R syntax”). 2. You can click the Results section at the top right of your JASP window once you run an analysis and click “Show R Syntax”.
- Import SPSS zsav files into JASP: this will hopefully make it even easier to make the switch from SPSS to JASP.
- Bayesian Logistic Regression has been added, such that JASP now allows users to perform logistic regression within two frameworks, frequentist and Bayesian.
- JASP jest już dostępny w języku polskim (JASP is now available in Polish): Users can now use JASP in Polish, among many other available languages:
- Informed Multinomial Tests analyses and Informed Multi-Binomial Test analyses have been added: Users can now use standard tests to evaluate hypotheses that involve exact equality constraints in the distribution of multinomial proportions. The informed multinomial and multi-binomial Bayesian test enables an efficient evaluation of multinomial inequality and equality constraints.
- The Quality Control Module has been improved and expanded: The variable charts for subgroups can now handle uneven group sizes and missing values. Users can now decide if they want to use the actual group size or the largest group size for the calculation. It is also now possible for users to add stages to variable charts for individuals. Charts are therefore calculated separately for each stage in a dataset. On top of this, the functionality to create factorial and response surface design sheets has been expanded. Lastly, the functionality to analyze factorial designs has been expanded and the functionality to analyze response surface designs has been added. This includes contour plots and 3D Surface plots!
These are just a few highlights — JASP 0.17.2 contains much more. For a complete list of features, improvements and bug fixes view our release notes.