We are happy to announce that JASP 0.16.3 has been released and is now available on our download page. JASP 0.16.3 contains the following new features and improvements:
- The new module Quality Control has been added which you can use to investigate if a manufactured product adheres to a defined set of quality criteria.
- The newly added module for Bayesian State Space Models (BSTS) allows you to analyze time series data using the powerful state space approach.
- The frequentist Generalized Linear Model has become available in the Regression module.
- For the Bayesian ANOVA, Bayesian ANCOVA, and Bayesian repeated-measures ANOVA multiple adjustment have been made, among others:
- The value for the r-scale of the prior distribution can now be set individually for fixed effects,
- And the prior distribution can be adjusted.
- The Bayesian repeated-measures ANOVA now includes random slopes for all but the highest order repeated-measures interaction. This brings the results from the frequentist and Bayesian repeated-measures ANOVA in closer alignment. The old behavior can be retrieved by checking Legacy results.
- You can export the residuals and residual standard deviations from a Bayesian Linear Regression analysis.
These are just a few highlights — JASP 0.16.3 contains much more. For a complete list of features, improvement and bug fixes view our release notes.