We are happy to announce that JASP 0.16.1 has been released and is now available on our download page. JASP 0.16.1 contains the following new features and improvements:
- JASP is now available in French (incomplete).
- The Machine Learning module has been expanded so that you can now perform (1) Support Vector Machine regression and classification analyses,
- and (2) Decision Tree regression and classification analyses.
- RM ANOVA post hoc tests now includes effect sizes for interaction effects and confidence intervals for effect sizes. Additionally, effect sizes are now corrected for multiple comparisons. Thanks to the emmeans R-package.
- A new module has been added: Cochrane Meta-Analyses.
These are just a few highlights — JASP 0.16.1 contains much more. For a complete list of features, improvements and bug fixes view our release notes.