We are happy to announce that JASP 0.15 has been released and is now available on the download page. JASP 0.15 contains the following new features and improvements:
- JASP has now been translated to Japanese, Portuguese, Galician, Chinese (incomplete), and Spanish (incomplete). We will post more about these versions and the translators in the upcoming weeks.
- Plot editing. This allows you to change several aspects of a JASP plot, such as the axes ticks, labels, ranges, and titles.
- Raincloud plots are now available.
- The new Prophet module allows you to do time series forecasting.
- MIMIC modeling has been added to the SEM module.
- Latent growth analysis for linear and quadratic trends has been added to the SEM module.
- Bootstrap confidence intervals for Kendall’s, Spearman’s and Pearson’s partial correlation coefficient.
- The Learn Bayes module has been expanded to include several new demonstrations and analyses, such as: (1) Binary Classification,
- (2) The Problem of Points implemented as a Game of Skill and a Game of Chance,
- and (3) Buffon’s Needle.
- Major update to the Distribution module: 23 new continuous and 5
discrete distributions were added.
These are just a few highlights — JASP 0.15 contains much more. For a complete list of features, improvement and bug fixes view our release notes.