JASP 0.14 has been released and is now available on our download page. JASP 0.14 contains the following new features and improvements:
- Publication bias-adjusted meta-analysis. JASP version 0.14 adds frequentist selection models as well as Robust Bayesian meta-analysis to correct for publication bias. Head over to our tutorial videos and a tutorial paper to learn how to use these analyses.
- A “Learn Bayes” module that provides a wide range of visualizations and summaries that allow teachers to bring Bayesian statistics to life. The current functionality covers parameter estimation and hypothesis testing for the binomial scenario. More functionality is being developed.
- A German translation, courtesy of Johannes Keyser from the Justus-Liebig-University Giessen. JASP 0.14 is now available in German. Wie geil ist das denn? Genau, saugeil!
- Export your results as a pdf file.
- Choose your own font for JASP.
- Calculate and visualize confidence as well as prediction intervals in linear regression.
For a complete list of features and fixes, and to get started with JASP 0.14 right away, head over to our download page.