JASP 0.13.1 fixes several small issues. Specifically:
- Previously, our new “save as powerpoint” option for figures did not work on MacOS. Now it does.
- For some time, JASP was unstable on MacOS with Intel Iris GPU. This has now been fixed.
- Windows users with a “foreign” character in their username experienced problems. We have resolved this.
- A bug concerning changing of column type has been addressed.
- We have made improvements to the engine.
- We have upgraded the flexplot and BayesRel packages.
The complete release notes are available here.