- A revamped Bayesian linear regression thanks to the BAS package
- Multinomial analysis
- Install JASP on most Linux distributions more easily due to Flatpak support
- Plots now update directly when resizing them
- A tooltip for variables so that long names can be still read
- Simple main effects for repeated measures ANOVA
- High DPI support on Windows, improving display resolution
For a complete list containing all new features and bug fixes of this JASP version, or to get started with JASP 0.8.6 right away, head over to our download page. Enjoy!
Like this post?
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates about JASP including our latest blog posts, JASP articles, example analyses, new features, interviews with team members, and more! You can unsubscribe at any time.