JASP 0.8.5 is now available on our download page. This version provides a relatively modest update:
- More functionality for the network module
- Simple main effects for ANOVA
- Replacement of p-value-based stepwise logistic regression with AIC-based variable selection
- Improvements for the ODS importer
- Fixes for several issues kindly pointed out to us on the JASP GitHub page
Waiting in the wings are several substantial enhancements that we hope to bring to you in January.
The JASP team wishes you happy holidays. May all your p-values be lower than .005, and may all your Bayes factors be compelling.
Like this post?
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates about JASP including our latest blog posts, JASP articles, example analyses, new features, interviews with team members, and more! You can unsubscribe at any time.